Roomies: Holes Roomies: Holes

Fantastic fun adventure. Clean animation style and enjoyable to watch. If this is just episode 1 then I'm interested to see where this series is headed.

Emi's Night at Freddy's Emi's Night at Freddy's

If you're happy I'm happy. I had to check out the extra bits left out of the youtube version and all in all good times.

INTERNET EXPLODER 3000 INTERNET EXPLODER 3000

Download link? I want my computer to blank screen from awesomeness.

RED RED

That was totally rad. diggin the animation and tunes.

Jesus Legend of the Cross Jesus Legend of the Cross

I like the feeling of it, the live action intro and outro was nice. The cartoon was a little funny but i feel like the punchline could have been a bit stronger. I'm fine with the content and the animation was pretty good.

Lambtaco responds:

A lot of it is more amusing than laugh-out-loud funny, I suppose the pnchline could have been more impactful, but I'm a big fan of anticlimax, sometimes to the detriment of my videos.

Thanks for the critique.

A Modern Marriage A Modern Marriage

That back and forth dialouge was entertaining even up to the last joke! The animation was a little simple but the writing was strong enough to carry this. Great job!

Pringles Pringles

UuUhhHhghggg! That end bit was great. Simple and effective.

Justalp responds:

Thanks a lot. Sadly based on a true story.

The Machine The Machine

I had hoped you would have used swivel to exort this into a .mov file. I'm sorry I didn't communicate with you on that. It lowers the quality to have it uploaded as is without proper formatting. I could have put a stop code in there if I knew you were uploading just the swf.

Glad I could help but wish I had talked about the little details of uploading.

ChazDude responds:

I don't even have Swivel installed, but I get your point. I could install Swivel and replace the .swf with .mov at some point.

And yeah, communication is key.

Awesome Land - Season 2 Awesome Land - Season 2

Do you ever stop asking questions?
at a point yes

That line cracked me up

Life Hax: File Select Life Hax: File Select

That was really cool! Love the concept and delivery